In order to get to the download section, you need click on the "I Agree"-link at the end of this page. (Additionally, you will also find a copy of this license included in every download package.)
(1) The subject matter of this agreement is the licensing of the SANDLibrary and SANDServer (hereinafter referred to as: SOFTWARE). (2) Licensee is aware of and acknowledges that the SOFTWARE contains third party components which are listed in Exhibit A. Licensee shall comply with the license conditions applying to such third party components, see Exhibit A. Licensee acknowledges that Licensor shall take no warranty for such third party components. (3) At Licensor’s disposal, the SOFTWARE is made accessible for download from the project website: https://www.fokus.fraunhofer.de/go/sand (4) Essential future modifications, extensions or developments of the SOFTWARE are not covered by this license agreement. However, future version or releases may be included under this agreement by way of a royalty bearing, separate license agreement between the parties. Licensor may - at its sole discretion - modify the license conditions for future versions or releases of the SOFTWARE. (5) No trademarks of Licensor are licensed under this agreement.
(1) Licensor shall grant for the term of this license agreement a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to Licensee to use the SOFTWARE for its own internal evaluation purposes only. Any use beyond – especially for commercial, consultancy or production purposes - is expressly excluded. Licensee may neither copy the SOFTWARE nor pass on to or allow access to the SOFTWARE by third parties. Licensee shall not sell, lease, distribute, modify, supply, adapt, incorporate, amend, merge or otherwise alter the SOFTWARE. (2) Any use of the SOFTWARE beyond Section 2 is excluded; violation of this obligation will be subject to claims of compensation and to refrain from continuing such use. (3) However – and for the avoidance of doubt only -, Licensee is entitled to develop its own applications using the SOFTWARE’s Application Programming Interface. Licensee’s use of is own applications is unrestricted provided that such use does not require to use, include, copy, transfer or sublicense the SOFTWARE. (4) Licensee shall ensure by appropriate means that third parties may not use or access the SOFTWARE. Especially, the SOFTWARE may not be filed on an unprotected server. (5) Licensee may not assign this evaluation license as a whole to third parties. (6) Licensee shall not be entitled to enter into agreements on behalf of and with effect on Licensor or to create other obligations for Licensor.
(1) This agreement comes into force after Licensee’s acceptance of this license agreement - whereas Licensee’ s use of the SOFTWARE is regarded as acceptance - and may be terminated according to Section 9. (2) Licensee is obligated to delete the SOFTWARE completely and permanently after the end of this agreement.
The evaluation license under this agreement is granted royalty-free.
Licensor shall not be obligated to provide maintenance or support services under this agreement.
(1) Licensee shall provide FhG with its name and address and accompanying contact information. (2) Licensee shall ensure that the SOFTWARE remains to be marked with Licensor’s copyright notice and that this copyright notice shall not be removed without Licensor’s prior permission. (3) Licensee shall inform Licensor on request on its experiences resulting from the use of the SOFTWARE. Any voluntary feedback on the performance of the SOFTWARE (including without limitation, the identification of any errors, bugs, improvements or modifications) as well as general comments and observations on the SOFTWARE (hereinafter: "Feedback") is welcome. Licensee herewith grants a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, world-wide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Feedback unrestricted in any way. (4) The parties shall inform each other on any unauthorized use of the SOFTWARE without delay. They shall take appropriate measures to prevent such use after prior consultation.
Licensee shall not disclose to third parties any information of technical or business nature which has been designated as being confidential as long as and to the extent that • this information has not become general knowledge by other means; • this information was not known to the Licensee prior to disclosure or was not made known afterwards by a third party who did not require confidentiality; • this information was not developed or is not being developed by the Licensee independently of the disclosure; or • Licensor has not given a written waiver of confidentiality. These confidentiality obligation shall survive the term of this license for a period of five years.
(1) Licensor is not aware of any facts that could prejudice the legal validity of the licensing arrangement. However, Licensor takes no warranty that the license granted under this agreement or the SOFTWARE do not infringe rights of third parties or will not cause any damages to Licensee. (2) The SOFTWARE is still under development and is released for test and evaluation purposes only. As the SOFTWARE is not a commercial product and provided without charge, the SOFTWARE is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, express or implied or statutory, including but not limited to any implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The use of the SOFTWARE is entirely at Licensee’ s own risk. Therefore Licensor does not warrant that the software is correct, error-free, complete or adequate to Licensee’s purposes. Any compensation claim of Licensee shall be excluded. (3) To the extent permitted by law, any liability on the part of Licensor shall be excluded, regardless of the legal reasons involved, for damages in connection with the use of the SOFTWARE. This shall apply in particular with regard to consequential damages such as loss of data, operational breakdowns, or unrealized profits. This limitation of liability shall not apply in cases of damages resulting from willful intent. (4) Licensee shall hold harmless Licensor in respect of claims resulting from product liability. (5) Licensee acknowledges that Licensor shall not take any liability or warranty with regards to the Third Party Components.
(1) Both parties may terminate this license agreement with a 3 weeks’ notice to the end of a calendar month. The right to terminate this license agreement for good cause remains unaffected. Licensor may terminate for good cause especially if Licensee violates essential obligations deriving from this agreement or continues to do so despite written reminders, or if Licensee violates or has violated legal provisions exercising its rights under this agreement. (2) The provisions of Section 7 and 8 shall remain in force even if this license agreement has been terminated. (3) If any of the provisions of this license agreement should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by valid provisions formulated in such a way that the intended purpose will largely be achieved. (4) This license agreement as well as any additions or amendments shall be in writing; additions and amendments must be marked as such. Any waiver of these formal requirements shall be in writing. (5) This license agreement is governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is expressly excluded. (6) Licensee shall comply with any export law restrictions applicable to its intended use of the SOFTWARE. Licensee commits itself to comply with the following obligations: The SOFTWARE shall neither be disclosed nor made available or accessible to Licensee’s employees as residents of countries contained in a list for sanctions according to EC-/EU–export regulations or residing in a country banned by an export embargo. Licensee shall be responsible and liable to check if its intended use with regard to the SOFTWARE shall require any permit, especially an export permit. If so, Licensee shall obtain such permit at its own costs. Licensee shall indemnify and hold harmless Licensor from any third party claim resulting from a breach of these obligations by Licensee.
SANDLibrary • nodejs (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nodejs/node/master/LICENSE) • jQuery (https://jquery.org/license) • bootstrap (https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/LICENSE) • vkBeautify (https://github.com/vkiryukhin/vkBeautify/blob/master/LICENSE) SANDServer • nodejs (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nodejs/node/master/LICENSE) • MongoDB (https://www.mongodb.com/community/licensing)